- A retainer and signed contract is required to get your project on our scheduling queue.
- Our on-site work week is Monday through Thursday, and our work day is about 6 hours long. Because of the physically demanding work, we limit the amount of time we paint at once to ensure that we create a beautiful finish for you.
- We create samples and work on accessories during our normal daytime work schedule, Monday – Thursday, in our studio. Lighting, eyestrain, and fatigue affect the creative process and we want to ensure we are doing our best work. In order to maintain quality, samples are not made on site. We are happy to fulfill last minute changes and requests but it will affect the work schedule.
- Assistants and Prep Staff come to prepare the work site for the decorative painting. Special base coats and prep are required for your decorative finish. The best suited assistant will be assigned that task. I keep an eagle eye on all the artistic work, created by myself or another skilled and talented staff artist, and I oversee the quality of all work.
- We will use our professional judgment to determine if it is prudent to proceed with the painting. Temperature and humidity and other environmental conditions (dust, pet hair) affect the quality of your finish. A/C will be requested during warm weather, and in the winter we may ask that the heat be turned down to help create optimal working conditions for a high quality finish.
- Retainers are non-refundable in case of cancellation by client less than 21 days prior to the scheduled start date. Cancellation with more than 21 days notice--deductions will be made for time spent on the project, consultations, and materials ordered. In case of cancellation by Yeh for Art! retainers will be fully refunded.